- Extend HDMI signal 200ft(60M) over single cat5e/6 lan cable, Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- Support HDMI Ver. 1.3 and resolution support 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080P at 24/50/60 Hz
- Auto-adjust of feedback, equalization and amplify, no need to care about the length of the cable
- Compact size, metal casing keeps good heat distribution. Works stable.Plug and play.
- Plug and play. With 18-month limited warranty by Goronya.
The Goronya HDMI Extender by CAT5e/6 single UTP cable with cross standard(IEEE-568B) inside to extend the HD signal up to 60 meters for 1080p.
It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length, but also more flexible and convenient in cable construction.
One pair as a full functional module, no need of settings.
One piece of CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
Transmission distance can be up to 60 meters for 1080p using UTP cable with cross stand inside. (IEEE-568B)
Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify, the user does not need to care about the length of the cable.
Supports highest video resolution 1080p.
Supports 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth. Supports 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color.
Supports uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM
Input Video signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
Power supply 5V@2A
Net Weight: 233g
-1 x HDMI transmitter
-1 x HDMI receiver
-2 x 5V power adapter
-1 x User Manual