- Convert spdif optical or Coaxial PCM digital signal to R/L RCA and 3.5mm stereo analog audio signal
- Supports sampling rate at 32kHZ, 44.1kHZ, 48kHZ, 96KHz and 192kHz, up to 24-bit resolution
- Gold plated Coaxial and R/L connectors provide electromagnetic-noise-free transmission Compact Metal housing design ensure good heat dissipation and long lifespan
- US standard 100v-240v AC adapter included. Plug and play
- With 18-month limited warranty and friendly customer services by Goronya
This Goronya Digital Audio to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio converting.
It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks.
This Digital Audio to Analog Audio Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
NOTE: The Goronya DA converter only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals. Therefore,
it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output. Otherwise the sound output will be noise/static.
-Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
-Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
– 2 channel standard stereo RCA output. DOES NOT support 5.1 channel.
-Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
-Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
-Output Audio: 2 x L/R audio
-Full metal body, lightweight size, portable and easy to carry and operate
-Power Supply: DC5V, 1A.
-Sampling rate: 32,44.1,48,96 and 192K Hz, up to 24-bit resolution
-Net Weight: 85g
-1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
-1 x 5V DC US Power Adapter
-1 x User Manual